Content Leads, Various Disciplines
Location: Boston, MA / Austin, TX / Remote
Six Red Marbles is always looking for qualified and interested candidates to have on file for when a need arises. We are open to Content Leads with expertise in math, science, and ELA. If you’re interested in being considered, please apply here.
The Content Lead is an experienced editor who can serve as an editorial project lead for print and digital educational publishing projects in the K–12 realm. The Content Lead should have demonstrated experience in developing instructional materials for the education market and a solid knowledge of educational publishing workflows and processes.
A successful candidate for the position will have enough content expertise in their field to comfortably lead projects in that discipline. Candidates are expected to have a proven ability to manage projects and project-based teams of writers and editors. In this role, the Content Lead will participate in the development of project guidelines and acceptance criteria, serve as the primary editorial contact for clients on a given project, review the work of writers and editors to ensure quality, edit materials to ensure adherence to specifications and quality, work with the project management team to ensure timely delivery of content to clients and internal departments, and problem-solve issues that arise during editorial development.
Editing experience in educational publishing is required; teaching experience is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Editing experience, specifically in educational publishing
- Experience with client management and comfort with serving as point of contact with clients
- Proven ability to manage projects and project-based teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to work closely with various teams and internal stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Self-directed and goal-oriented attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required
Why Six Red Marbles
Do you believe learning matters? Well, we do too.
In fact, our entire business is built around the idea that we are all always learning and therefore always students. We believe everyone deserves the most engaging and innovative learning experiences available, and our employees are the secret to our success. Our values include:
- Doing right by our people and partners
- Taking an innovative, tech-forward approach to engage students of all ages
- Putting the learner first in the content we create
- Being transparent in all we do and how we do it
- Working together to find the best solution, not the easiest solution
- Embracing that we are Always a Student
About Six Red Marbles
Six Red Marbles delivers high-quality educational programs at scale and has decades of experience developing custom materials and assessments that can align with any educational standard. We have developed thousands of interactive learning programs for schools, publishers, universities, and more with the support of our global network of subject matter experts. Six Red Marbles has offices in Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Brattleboro, VT; Delhi, India; and Chennai, India.
Apply for This Position
Six Red Marbles is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
We only bring the best and the brightest to our team. Interested in a career with Six Red Marbles? Lifelong learners need apply.
If you have questions about what it’s like to work with or for Six Red Marbles, we’re happy to answer.Reach out