Customer Success Manager
About the job
Six Red Marbles (SRM) collaborates with our Tier 1 partners to develop best-in-class content. Our team is seeking a customer obsessed and highly organized Customer Success Manager to lead large customer engagements. This role develops deep partner relationships with a focus on driving project execution and an alignment between SRM and our partners.
The Customer Success Manager ensures that SRM understands the customer’s needs and drives the SRM team to develop a project and resource plan to meet their expectations. The Customer Success Manager will anticipate gaps and risks and develop solutions to ensure success.
This role will partner extensively with other teams within Six Red Marbles, including Editorial and Learning Experience Design, Project Management, and Sales.
Establish a trusted advisor relationship
- Identify key stakeholders in each account: Curriculum and Instruction, Technology, and Senior Leadership
- Proactively develop strong relationships with the buyer and key stakeholders
- Act as SRM’s executive sponsor for the customer, as well as the primary point of escalation
Develop and drive execution of strategic implementation plans
- Work with contacts to establish high-level partnership goals including measurable objectives for each key to success
- Establish a communication cadence, including regular project and high-level strategic reviews
- Partner to build and maintain project plans with measurable outcome at every step of the project
- Broadly communicate the implementation, ensuring understanding of the goals and steps required for a successful implementation
- Measure progress against established goals, adjusting the plan as necessary to ensure success
- Work collaboratively with the implementation point of contact to identify barriers and develop strategies to ensure success as specified in goals
- Develop internal and customer-facing reporting, and analyze to identify usage trends and collaborate with point of contact to establish plans for success
- Prepare data for and lead quarterly reviews with key stakeholders
Provide ongoing account support
- Document and communicate resolutions and known issues to external and internal customers
- Identify accounts that are in jeopardy due to persistent quality or account issues and escalate, providing recommended course of action
- Enroll Sales partners to share successes and facilitate the realization of new revenue growth opportunities
- Other duties as assigned, in support of Six Red Marbles initiatives
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and a natural connector of people
- Able to balance a big picture view with the ability to analyze large data sets and project plans
- 6-8 years of experience in program management or customer success
- Knowledge and experience with print and digital educational media and demonstrated understanding of educational trends
- Extremely well organized and meticulous, with strong analytical skills
- Relentlessly proactive and excels in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Candidate must be willing to travel (~10%).
Why Six Red Marbles:
Do you believe learning matters? Well, we do, too.
In fact, our entire business is built around the idea that we are all always learning and therefore always students. We believe everyone deserves the most engaging and innovative learning experiences available, and our employees are the secret to our success. Our values include:
· Doing right by our people and partners
· Taking an innovative, tech-forward approach to engage students of all ages
· Putting the learner first in the content we create
· Being transparent in all we do and how we do it
· Working together to find the best solution, not the easiest solution
· Embracing that we are Always a Student
About Six Red Marbles:
Six Red Marbles delivers high-quality educational programs at scale and has decades of experience developing custom materials and assessments that can align with any educational standard. We have developed thousands of interactive learning programs for schools, publishers, universities, and more with the support of our global network of subject matter experts.
Apply for this Position:
Six Red Marbles is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We only bring the best and the brightest to our team. Interested in a career with Six Red Marbles? Lifelong learners need apply.
If you have questions about what it’s like to work with or for Six Red Marbles, we’re happy to answer.Reach out