Humanities Content Associate/Senior Content Associate (Content Developer)
Location: Chennai / Delhi
Full-time humanities Content Associate/Senior Content Associate (Content Developer) needed for content development projects at Six Red Marbles India Editorial.
Six Red Marbles India is looking for full-time content writers with experience in working with K–12 content. Writers will work on a range of projects across the domains of English language arts (ELA) and social studies. The work will be primarily directed at learners across elementary, middle, and high schools in the United States.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s/master’s/higher degree in English literature/economics/sociology/history/early childhood education
- Ability to adhere to guidelines and deadlines
- Proven ability to work with student learning materials such as lessons and assessments
- Proven ability to interpret curriculum standards, such as learning outcomes or the Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Teaching experience in ELA and/or social studies at the school level
- Experience working with content intended for international audiences including but not limited to the United States and Australia
- Experience in editing or proofreading
- Experience with creating content for CBSE, IGCSE, ICSE boards
- Experience with creating experiential and activity-based learning
- Experience with creating lesson plans for teachers
- Experience with curriculum mapping and designing
- Experience creating assessment from primary level to higher ed
Role & Workflow Assumptions
- Content Associate/Senior Content Associate will report to Director of Editorial and Instructional Design.
- Content Associate/Senior Content Associate can rise to the position of Content Lead with evidenced growth within the position.
- Content Associate/Senior Content Associate will work with assigned and predefined templates, writing guidelines, learning management systems (if applicable), and a stipulated timeline.
- Content Associate/Senior Content Associate will have to meet international quality standards and plagiarism checks by ensuring strict adherence to set guidelines, templates, and language standards.
- Content Associate/Senior Content Associate will be required to attend trainings/onboarding meetings for specific skills required for projects and show evidence of learning.
Why Six Red Marbles
Do you believe learning matters? Well, we do too.
In fact, our entire business is built around the idea that we are all always learning and therefore always students. We believe everyone deserves the most engaging and innovative learning experiences available, and our employees are the secret to our success. Our values include:
- Doing right by our people and partners
- Taking an innovative, tech-forward approach to engage students of all ages
- Putting the learner first in the content we create
- Being transparent in all we do and how we do it
- Working together to find the best solution, not the easiest solution
- Embracing that we are Always a Student
About Six Red Marbles
Six Red Marbles delivers high-quality educational programs at scale and has decades of experience developing custom materials and assessments that can align with any educational standard. We have developed thousands of interactive learning programs for schools, publishers, universities, and more with the support of our global network of subject matter experts. Six Red Marbles has offices in Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Brattleboro, VT; Delhi, India; and Chennai, India.
Apply for This Position
Six Red Marbles is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.