Subject Matter Expert: Marketing
Location: Chennai / Delhi / Remote
Our Subject Matter Experts:
- Create well-explained, step-by-step solutions to questions primarily at the undergraduate level
- Produce answers that are 100% accurate and written in clear English
- Create original content that is plagiarism free
- Achieve the targets assigned
Six Red Marbles offers flexible contract options:
- Work from home 5–6 days a week (flexi shifts); personal computer and internet access required
- 8 h/day, 4 h/day, 20–40 h/week
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to work closely with teams and internal stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Goal-oriented attitude
- Very strong academic record
- Degree required
- BTech, BSc, BBA, BCA, BA
- MTech, MSc, MA, MBA, MCA, MPhil, PhD
Why Six Red Marbles
Do you believe learning matters? Well, we do too.
In fact, our entire business is built around the idea that we are all always learning and therefore always students. We believe everyone deserves the most engaging and innovative learning experiences available, and our employees are the secret to our success. Our values include:
- Doing right by our people and partners
- Taking an innovative, tech-forward approach to engage students of all ages
- Putting the learner first in the content we create
- Being transparent in all we do and how we do it
- Working together to find the best solution, not the easiest solution
- Embracing that we are Always a Student
About Six Red Marbles
Six Red Marbles delivers high-quality educational programs at scale and has decades of experience developing custom materials and assessments that can align with any educational standard. We have developed thousands of interactive learning programs for schools, publishers, universities, and more with the support of our global network of subject matter experts. Six Red Marbles has offices in Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Brattleboro, VT; Delhi, India; and Chennai, India.
Apply for This Position
Six Red Marbles is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please visit our India job board to apply.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.